What areas do you serve?
We are located in southeastern Pennsylvania and primarily provide our rental services to Chester County and the surrounding areas. We do like a road trip so give us a call and we can talk!
What is the rental process?
* We warmly invite you to contact us (via website contact form, phone, e-mail, etc.) so we can get to know you and hear about the ideas you might already have about your upcoming event. Then we can share with you what we have in our inventory that fits your vision and, perhaps, incorporate something "out of the box" that will truly make your event stand out. We are happy to send mood boards and text/email you images of the mockups we put together for your consideration.
* After you have decided what items you'd like to rent, we will provide you with a personalized quote that will include rental prices, fees, and deposits.
* Upon acceptance of your quote, we will require a signed Rental Agreement and Items Policy as well as a 50% non-refundable deposit and a 25% refundable Rental Protection Fee. Payments can be made by cash, check or most major debit/credit cards. Once we receive these signed documents and payments, your items will be held for your chosen date.
*Final payment is due 30 days before your delivery date and no changes may be made to your order with one exception: We understand that RSVP dates are often one to two weeks before an event and that the head count may change. We are happy to add more place settings if they are available and will decrease place setting costs as long as the final cost is not decreased by more than 15% of the total original bill.
* You may pick up your items at our location or schedule delivery of your items. We usually deliver one day before the event and pickup the day after. Please let us know if you need to make other arrangements.
* Once rental items are dropped off at your location by us or they leave our
premises after being picked up by you, the rentals are considered to be in your possession. Please make sure our rentals are kept in a dry, safe location.
What other fees are associated with the rental?
*There is a standard packing, washing, and restocking fee calculated at 20% of the total rental cost and also a delivery/pickup fee that is calculated based on location and mileage.
* Optional service fees may include virtual or on-site design consultations, and setup/breakdown services as well as fees for retrieving specific items related to your event such as delivery and pickup of our flower vessels at your preferred florist, picking up food items for tea parties at the caterer, etc.
* We are pleased to offer a scheduled, complimentary one hour phone consultation after our introductory call.
May I pick up and return my rental items?
Yes, you may pick up your rental items at our location. We do require that you pick up your items in a covered vehicle (i.e. truck with cap, van, SUV, enclosed trailer.) Items will not be permitted to leave our location in open beds. We will not be responsible for interruptions of deliveries to your event because the proper vehicle was not brought to the pickup location. Also, you must bring along helpers to load items into your vehicle as we do not provide loading services at our location. Please bring cloths and tiedowns if necessary to ensure larger or more fragile items are transported safely.
Do you ship?
No, we do not ship our rental items.
Do I have to wash dishes or other items that acquire debris?
A full washing is not required but you will need rinse and/or wipe dishes and other tableware/serveware before repacking into their designated crates or bins. Please do not put our delicate items in the dishwasher. All candle wax must be removed from candleholders, candelabras and linens.
BE SURE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH YOUR CATERER, EVENT COORDINATOR, OR YOUR OWN CLEANING CREW TO MANAGE THE CLEANING AND REPACKING OF ALL RENTAL ITEMS. Additional cleaning fees will be deducted from your refundable Rental Protection Fee if rental items are returned soiled with food or other debris such as candle wax, etc. All cleaning instructions and fees are included in our Rental Agreement and Items Policy which must be signed to secure your events.
Am I able to request a color scheme for my china rentals?
Our collection includes many different patterns and colors and our place settings are beautifully eclectic so it is difficult to accommodate this for larger events. We can possibly accommodate smaller events with specific patterns and colors so be sure to ask.
Will Posh Vintage Rentals set the tables and create our tablescapes for us? What about setting up special tables (dessert, cocktail, candy bar, etc.) and other decor/vignettes at my event?
We are happy to provide this service for you if you'd like at an additional cost. Often, the DIY client, caterer, wedding planner or family members choose to do this. These options will be discussed before we draw up the quote for your event.
Do you have a minimum amount for delivery?
Our minimum delivery order is dependent on the distance we have to travel. An order minimum of $250.00 is required for deliveries that take us outside a 30 mile radius of our location. There is no minimum for pickups at our location. Please contact us for more information.
Do you have any other advice?
Please be sure to talk with your event planner, caterer and venue coordinator about your contract with us. Also, if you are renting any items that will serve as flower vessels (vases, teacups, vintage silver teapots, etc.), please be sure to speak with your florist so that he or she knows what kind of flowers will look splendid in them. If close to our location and for an additional fee, we would be happy to deliver your chosen vessels to your florist a few days in advance so that they will be ready for your event. Sometimes, more simple arrangements can be done by your florist at your venue on the day of your event.
Please contact us if you have more questions. We'd love to speak with you!